ANDREUS Fine print
All the little details you need to know to enjoy a problem-free vacation
- Arrival / departure: Your rooms will be ready for you beginning at 3:00 p.m. of the day of your arrival. On your departure day, we request that you vacate your rooms by 11:00 p.m. In the event that you arrive later than 8:30 p.m., please notify us with regards to your dinner.
- Cancellation terms:
|up to 8 weeks prior to your day of arrival||free of charge|
|8 to 4 weeks before your scheduled arrival||200€ per room|
|4 weeks to 4 days prior to your day of arrival||70% of the agreed-upon room rate|
|3 days before your scheduled arrival or later or depart prematurely||100% of the agreed-upon room rate|
- Your cancellation is valid only if made in writing. Cancellation terms are independent of whether or not the rooms can be partly or completely rebooked.
- We recommend that our guests obtain travel insurance! Travel insurance provides financial coverage in the event that something should happen prior to beginning your vacation. The cost of this insurance will be applied to bill when you place your room reservations. For a fee of only 5% of the room rate, all cancellation costs will be covered.
- Please feel free to invite your friends to the Andreus. We charge €28 for breakfast (7:30 a.m. till 11:00 a.m.), €55 for dinner (6:30 p.m. till 9:00 p.m.), and €55 for sauna and swimming with hand towels and bathrobes.
- Children's rates apply with two fully paying guests.
- Day Spa: Without booking a room, upon request, only in combination with breakfast (€85 per person) or dinner (€ 110,00 per person)
- We recommend that you book your wellness treatments approx. 14 days prior to your day of arrival so that we can give you the desired appointment.
- Overnight stay with breakfast: Discount of €15 per person and per day from the daily rate.
- Dogs are welcome to stay with us. But we ask that you respect that fact that animals are not allowed in the dining room and the entire wellness area (incl. relaxation zone). We will charge you €25 per day for your pet (food not included).
- Families with small children will be assigned to the Luis Trenker, Wilderer, or Golfer Lounge. Couples have the option of sitting in the open lounge and in the Andreas Hofer Room.
- We also accept credit cards (except Diners Club). Please speak to your bank to ensure that your funds will be accessible in this country.
- Our bank information (for foreign bank transfers):
- Sparkasse St. Martin in Passeier, account no.: 250.000
- IBAN: IT 23 D060 4558 8400 0000 0250 000
- BIC: CRBZIT2B031
- We would be happy to send you any items that you may have inadvertently left behind.
- If you wish to book a suite for use by only one person, we will apply the appropriate single-occupancy surcharge (1.5 to 1.8 times the regular rate).
- Please understand that, while you can book any room category you wish, it is not possible to book certain room numbers or floors.
The Hotel Sonnenalm – An exquisite little alternative
Make your reservations at the 4-star Hotel Sonnenalm – and enjoy all the amenities of the 5-star Hotel Andreus! The 4-star Sonnenalm Sport & Wellness Hotel - located on the wonderfully peaceful sun-drenched plateau on the edge of a magnificent forest - is the perfect spot for all vacationers looking for "something different."
Opening spring 2017
Relaxing, regaining energy, enjoying
This new, small-scale hotel offers 30 luxury suites, wellness and spa facilities and plenty of space in the Mediterranean gardens.
Link to the Golf Lodge