Horseback riding holidays in South Tyrol
Horseback riding vacation at the 5-star luxury Hotel Andreus with its own stables
Do your youngsters dream of vacationing on a horse ranch? The Andreus riding ranch with stables, located directly at the hotel, with adjoining petting zoo, is the highlight of every vacation for all children and horse-lovers. Both adults and children, beginners and advanced riders... the luxury hotel with its own horse stables has extensive offerings, with something for everyone! In the midst of a verdant landscape, and directly below the golfing and spa resort Hotel Andreus, you'll find our hotel's own horseback riding ranch.
The Hotel Andreus with its own horse stables is a treat especially for children. The Passiria Valley and its untouched natural environment offers a plethora of options to go riding out into South Tyrol. Why not undertake a pleasant outdoor ride - we here at the Hotel Andreus with its riding stables will be delighted to show you the best trails, and can give you lots of helpful hints to make your horseback riding holidays even better.
Our horseback riding offerings:
- Modern equestrian center at the Andreus vacation horseback riding stables
- Horseback riding hotel with its own corral
- New stalls at the luxury equestrian center
- About ten well-trained school horses
- Wide variety of horseback riding classes
- Hotel's own horseback riding school with qualified riding instructors
- Organized horseback riding outings
- Pony-riding for the kids
LAST MINUTE 20%1 night 06.04.2017 - 07.04.2017from € 158,40
Book 4 nights- 1 day free4 nights 04.03.2017 - 12.04.2017 | 18.04.2017 - 02.06.2017 | 13.10.2017 - 24.12.2017 | 02.01.2018 - 07.01.2018from € 576,--
book 7 days - pay only 67 nights 31.05.2017 - 08.07.2017 | 29.09.2017 - 15.10.2017from € 1.314,--
Romantic package2 nights 22.02.2017 - 07.01.2018from € 470,--
Book 14 nights - pay only 1314 nights 22.02.2017 - 07.01.2018from € 1.872,--
Learn to ride horseback - or perfect your technique
- Horseback riding instruction in the corral
- Group lessons with instruction
- Riding instruction for beginners with tethered horses
- Multi-hour horseback outings
- Theoretical instruction (upon request)
Instruction is based on English-style horseback riding - the style in which most tournaments are held.
Find out more about your horseback riding classes in your South Tyrol vacation!